Tuesday, September 20, 2011

GoldDustBoi's House of Ideas Makes It to Print!


Maybe some of you caught it when i mentioned it last week but as of last Wednesday, yours truly is a published writer!  As you all know I recently restarted school and I decided to throw myself right into everything I could!  That included contacting the school newspaper and asking if they needed any writers.  Now, I have no writing experience except what you find on this site and Comic Vine (which I told them) and as luck would have it...they were looking for an entertainment writer!

So I sent some links to recent reviews on this site and lo and behold in the first issue of the year for the papers, I have two reviews in the entertainment section!  And just to make sure it wasn't a fluke or a one time thing, I contacted the editor again to ask about anything else she might want.  She made it a point to say I should send one or two articles/reviews a week and if there anything related to movies or music I wanted to write about I was to feel free!!

So there you have it!  As of now, my reviews (and who knows what else) will ACTUALLY be seen in print each week.  Just one more place for my adoring (and adorable I'm sure) public to find me!

No comments:

Post a Comment