Saturday, June 25, 2011

Buying/Selling Comics page and Amazon/Google links added!

OK so today was more of a day for computer work rather then writing here at GoldDustBoi's House of Ideas.

First I added a few links for Amazon and Google.  I know I know "god, another site with ads now", but I promise that I will not let them dominate the site and I am hoping they help my followers (and myself).  For the Amazon ads, they should only show things relevant to the site so I am hoping to help reader find some collected edition they're looking for.  As for the Google ads, I don't have as much control over them, but I will definitely take them down if they start to affect the integrity of the site.

Also today I added a new page to the site "Buying/Selling Comics".  The purpose of this page is twofold.  First, it's a place for me to list the items I have for sell on eBay so you can see them before going to eBay itself.  Secondly, I am offering my services as a buyer to any viewers of the site.  If you are looking for issues to help complete your collection, but don't have the time, patience or knowledge to track down a good deal yourself then let me do the work for you!  There are several specialty stores in my area as well as easy access to the many stores in Manhattan, and I am a highly successful eBay buyer and seller.  I can promise to find you the best deal for the issues you are looking for, and I won't gouge you on shipping.  Let me know if I can help you find what you need to complete your collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment