Saturday, June 18, 2011

Uncanny X-men Reboot - I'm mad, I'm mad, I'm really really mad!

uncanny x-men reboot

OK I know I was really pissed last week when I found out about Uncanny X-men being cancelled, but to be honest I was even more upset to find out they were doing it just to re-start it again from #1.

I know opinion on this is split but just so we're clear...Uncanny X-men #545 would have been just as good as Uncanny X-men #1!  Why does everything Marvel does now have to start with a #1 issue???  I was sort of on board when they did Heroes Reborn, but that was mostly because I didn't read the issues that got rebooted.  But since then Marvel has just gotten out of control with the renumbering and rebooting crap.  And it would be one thing if they really stuck to it but half the time they end up dual-numbering or jsut flat out going back to the original numbering again (or in Avengers case going AGAIN back to new #1s).  

I know most people are thinking that it doesn't matter what the numbers are but for those of us collectors who like consecutive numbers and long running series without interuption its a big deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment